Web design made simple:
A successful website starts with the web design team understanding the client requirements. To achieve a greater understanding, we ask questions to help us wrap our heads around your image, goals, audience & expectations.
Creativity begins! We begin to brainstorm our design routes on screen. Key choices on layout, font size and colour palettes are tested within a number of web design elements to help identify what works and looks the best for your website.
Once we put together our designs, we post them online for you to view and provide approval & insight. This way, in the end you will get exactly what you want, rather than being stuck with a website that doesn't meet your expectations.
The ideas get put into development. This is where a design becomes a functioning website. We deploy the site online into a staging environment where you can once again view and test the website's functionality and make or suggest changes.
We obtain your approval and deploy your new website on the production server. Your website becomes live on the internet and we begin optimization campaigns in order to get your site into Google under targeted key words & phrases.
How are we different than other web design firms?
Our ideas are just waiting to be exposed in your website project.
We have over 15 years experience in web design and development.
We'll pull all-nighters if it means getting the job done.
If we think your chasing a bad idea, we'll tell you and we'll explain why.
Why Advantage Web Design?
Because we LOVE what we do. Web design excites us. (yes, we're geeks!). Your project isn't just a job to us. Its a mission, a challenge and fun!
- Clean web design & user friendly layouts
- Prices far below industry standards
- Personal attention & communication
Recent Web Design Jobs:
- Unoimports is a leading Canadian importer & distributor of Italian and European high quality cycling goods. They represent exclusive brands in cycling apparel, complete bicycles and frame-sets.
- Mitgo Inc. is a privately owned Burlington, Ontario based transportation consulting firm that provides expertise and network design services to clients throughout the world.
- Treaty 6 is a First Nations Community that was signed on August 23rd, 1876 at Fort Carlton in Saskatchewan.
More About Us:
Our web designs are visually appealing and deliver real, informative and useful content through an eye-catching design with a consistent look and feel. Our web design process is second to none! We will carry you through all of the necessary steps required to build a successful website.- Web Design Team